A Minute? Give it to Your kid - Smoking & Tobacco Use Education.
- CDC's Tobacco Information and Prevention Source includes.
Lab Tests Online
- Lab Tests Online offers patient education to help health
care consumers better manage their care.
Office of the Surgeon
General - U.S. Public Health Service, U.S. Department
of Health and Human Services.
SAMHSA - The Government's
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
United States Department of
Health and Human Services.
- Interactive Health Tutorials.
- BAM - Body and Mind!
With Diabetes - The on-line community for kids, families
and adults with diabetes.
- AllRefer Health
- Health resource provides reliable and comprehensive
information and news.
- Consumer Health information resource contains comprehensive
and reliable database of health articles and reference
materials from trusted sources.
- KidsHealth has doctor-approved articles, animations,
games, and resources to help kids learn more about their
bodies and stay healthy.
Bear's Big Adventures -Virtual "tours" with
Mercy Bear as your guide to visits to Children's Mercy
Hospitals and Clinics.
- Your Child: Development & Behavior Resources. Topics.
ADD - ADHD
- ADD Plus - The
Next Level of Training & Resources for Attention Deficit
Disorder and Related Conditions.
- Celiac Disease
- CDF provides support, information and assistance to
people affected by Celiac Disease/Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- FAAN - A nonprofit
organization providing education about food allergy.
- You will learn that there IS help for people with food
allergies, even if they have IBD.
stuff works - Allergies - If you've got allergies,
you know the drill - sneezing, wheezing, itching. Do you
know why you get these symptoms? You may be surprised
at the answer.
- Lactose Intolorance, Milk Allergies, IBS and Food Colors.
- Food Allergies.
Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases - Allergy
- Supports biomedical research to prevent, diagnose and
treat illnesses such as AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, Asthma
- Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition - Information
about Food Allergens.
- Food Allergies: When Food Becomes the Enemy.
Assistive Technology for People
Books, Catalogs & Products
Booklet - Benefits For Children With Disabilities
SSA Publication No. 05-10026, August 2001 (Recycle prior
editions), ICN 455360
- Equal Opportunity Publications
- A career-guidance and recruitment magazine distributed
free of charge to black, Hispanic, Native-American, and
Asian-American college students and professionals.
- Different Roads
to Learning - Educational toys for people who are
- Peytral Publications
- An independent publishing company serving the needs
of the Special Education professionals.
- RO-ED - Publisher
of special education books, materials, and assessment
- NCIP - National
Center to Improve Practice in Special Education Through
Technology, Media and Materials.
- NIMH Publications
- This section offers information from NIMH about the
symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of mental illnesses.
Cleft lip and/or Palate
Crohn's & Colitis