Reference: Bibliographic, Dictionaries, Encyclopedias,Librarys,
Thesaurus pg1 of 2
- ABA Administrative Procedure Database Archive
- ACI Bibliographic Database.
- African Women Bibliographic Database.
- Africana Periodical Literature Bibliographic Database.
- AoA Bibliographic Database.
- Australian National Bibliographic Database
- BCIN - The Bibliographic Database of the Conservation Information Network.
- Beethoven Gateway.
- Bibliographic Databases
- Bibliographic Database of Library Value and ROI Literature
- Bibliographic Database Search - A bibliographic database of over 20000 citations documenting the physical and ecological effects...
- Bibliography Search - The HUD USER Database is the only bibliographic database exclusively dedicated to housing and community development issues.
- Biosafety Bibliographic Database
- Cancer Literature in PubMed.
- CBIB - The Cambodian Genocide Program is attempting to create an indexed catalogue of all known primary and secondary documentary resources pertaining to gross violations of human rights during the Khmer Rouge regime.
- Cye Biblographic Database - This database contains references to books, book reviews, dissertations, reports, and articles on children, youth and their environments.
- Census of Marine Life Bibliographic Database.
- CompPile - an inventory of publications in writing studies, including post-secondary composition, rhetoric, technical writing, ESL, and discourse analysis.
- Drug Self-administration and Discrimination Bibliographic Databases.
- Economics And Finance Research.
- Elephant Bibliographic Database - Articles on African and Asian elephants, related primarily to healthcare, science, and husbandry.
- Food Irradiation
- Hydrogen Safety Bibliographic Database
- Hydrogen Safety Bibliographic Database - Provides references to reports, articles, books, and other resources for information on hydrogen safety.
- International Seabed Authority
- Japan Documentation Center Search Page
- Music Bibliographic Databases
- NIST - Atomic Transition Probability Bibliographic Database.
- Patuxent Wildlife Research Center.
- Public Health Bibliographic Databases
- Rock Art Studies: A Bibliographic Database.
- Search ResultsBibliographic Databases - Bioscience Library - UC BerkeleyJ Annotated list of bibliographic databases in the bioscience and natural resources fields.
- Scientific Bibliographic Database on Biosafety
- Southeast Asian Archaeology Bibliographic Database - devoted to scholarly research pertaining to Southeast Asian archaeology and anthropology.
- Southeast Asian Archaeology Scholarly Website
- Steinschneider Bibliographic Database
- The Harvard Korean Studies Bibliography - 80000 References on Korea.
- The Linguistic Bibliography Online - Provides nearly 270.000 bibliographical references to scholarly publications in linguistics.
- The Minlib Bibliographic Database - An eclectic survey of geology and related sciences.
- USPTO - Patent Full-Text and Image Database.
- Women in Politics.
- Women Travelers, Explorers and Missionaries to Africa.
- Deutsch - Wikipedia - Die freie Enzyklopädie - 284 000 +
- English - Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia - 714 000 + articles.
- Español - Wikipedia - La enciclopedia libre - 61 000 + artículos.
- Français - Wikipedia - L'encyclopédie libre - 157 000 +
- Italiano - Wikipedia - L'enciclopedia libera - 64 000 + articoli
- Nederlands - Wikipedia -De vrije encyclopedie 86 000 + artikelen
- Polski - Wikipedia - Wolna Encyklopedia - 81 000 + hasel
- Português - Wikipedia- A enciclopédia livre - 63 000 + artigos
- Svenska - Wikipedia - Den fria encyklopedin - 98 000 + artiklar
- A Basic Dictionary of
ASL Terms - American Sign Language terms to help those
of you who are trying to communicate with a person who
signs, but does not hear.
- A Dictionary of Measures,
Units and Conversions - This provides a summary of
most of the units of measurement to be found in use around
the world today, together with the appropriate conversion
factors needed to change them into a 'standard' unit of
the S I.
African and Middle Eastern Reading Room - Library of Congress.
- ArtLex - art dictionary - For artists,
collectors, students and educators in art production,
criticism, history, aesthetics, and education.
Dictionary - For users of the Beilstein Handbook of
Organic Chemistry. In German and English.
- Biographical Dictionary - This dictionary
covers more than 28,000 notable men and women who have
shaped our world from ancient times to the present day.
- Cambridge Dictionaries - Online
- Cancer NCI Drug Dictionary -
A dictionary that contains technical definitions, alternate names, and links to related information for 2,300+ agents that are being used in the treatment of patients with cancer or cancer-related conditions.
- CancerNet-National Cancer
Institute - Credible, current, comprehensive cancer
information from the National Cancer Institute.
- Crosswalk.com's - Bible Study Tools® are designed to facilitate in-depth
study and exploration of God's Word.
Dictionary - Provides basic information about the
disease, its long-term effects, and its care.
- Dictionary - This guide provides resources to learners of Latin language and literature. (PDF)
- Dictionary of Abbreviations
and Acronyms - In Geographic Information Systems,
Cartography, and remote sensing.
- Dictionary of Botanical
- Dictionary of English slang and colloquialisms
of the UK - online dictionary of the rich colourful
language we call slang... all from a British perspective.
- Dictionary of Football Terms.
- Dictionary of
Phrase and Fable -Giving the Derivation, Source, or
Origin of Common Phrases, Allusions, and Words That Have
a Tale to Tell. s
- Dictionary of Soccer Terms
- Dictionary.com - Free online
English dictionary, thesaurus and reference guide, crossword
puzzles and other word games, online translator and Word
of the Day.
- DIX: German - Spanish
and Spanish - German Dictionary This dictionary allows
queries in both directions with or without accents or
- DOT Dictionary
of Occupational Titles Index - Alphabetical index
to the Dictionary of Occupational Titles.
- English-Chinese Dictionary - These
pages hope to provide tools to assist people in learning
and using the beautiful Chinese language.
- English-Estonian Dictionary - More than
English 17000 words with translations in Estonian and
now accessible on your WAP phone.
Site Quality Checked
Educational Directory for Parents, Families, Teens, and Children.
This site does not ask for or retain any personal information.
This site was designed, developed and it is maintained by:
The Webb Family
344 Walton Lane, Arcata, California 95519
Humboldt County - California's Redwood Coast
Copyright © 2000 - 2014 Kids Online Resources & Kid Science Link