Math Resources Pg4
- American Statistical Association (ASA)
- Amstat Online. Events, resources, information for statisticians,
- Buffon's Needle
- An Analysis and Simulation.
Graphics - Douglas N. Arnold - graphics illustrating
Graphics - Graphics for the Calculus Classroom.
- Offers AP Calculus help to students of all ages, including
detailed calculus examples with complete solutions. Formerly
Mr. Kelley's AP Calculus page.
Resources Online - Mathematics Archives Calculus Resources
- Chaos at Maryland - The Chaos Group
at Maryland has done extensive research in various areas
of chaotic dynamics...
- Distances on the surface
of a cubical box Java (TM) is required.
Vogel's - Gallery of Calculus Pathologies.
Mathematics and Applied Calculus - On-Line tutorials
for applied calculus, topic reviews for finite mathematics
and applied calculus...
on Calculus - A Newsletter for the Calculus Consortium
Based at Harvard University.
- Fractal Gallery - Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth,
but surpreme beauty ..." - Berteand Russell, 1918.
Calculus Projects - Calculus Projects developed for
Calc I--III, organized by semester and year.
Elements Book 1 Postulate 5
- Geometry - Wolfram.
- Geometry in Action - The Geometry
Junkyard - This page collects various areas in which ideas from
discrete and computational geometry (meaning mainly low-dimensional
Euclidean geometry) meet some real world applications.
In Space - What is the shape of the Universe?
- Geometry Lessons - On these pages you will find activities
for middle or high school geometry.
- Geometry of
the Sphere- J.C. Polking,
- Geometry Tutorials - Free geometry tutorials on topics such as reflection, perpendicular bisector, central and inscribed angles, circumcircles, sine law and triangle properties to solve triangle problems.
- Grotesque Geometry - In the
Grotesque we see symmetry, movement, and purpose,
Geometry - Hyperbolic geometry non euclidean geometry.
Geometry - Theorems of Girolamo Saccheri, S.J. (1667 -
- Hyperbolic Geometry - Why is it Important for Students to Study Hyperbolic Geometry?
- Mathematical mysteries - Strange Geometries.
American Geometry -
A physical, proportional geometry that originates from the simple circle.
- Nineteenth Century
- NonEuclid - Interactive Java Software for
Creating Ruler and Compass Constructions in both the Poincaré Disk and the Upper Half-Plane Models
of Hyperbolic Geometry.
- Parallel Postulate - In geometry, the parallel postulate, also called Euclid's fifth
- Sacred Geometry - Geometry
that is sacred to the observer or discoverer.
- Spherical Geometry -
- Spherical Geometry - Lunes and Triangles.
- Spherical Geometry
- The Geometry Cente - Patterns, Shapes, Symmetry!
- The Geometry Center - A mathematics
research and education center at the University
of Minnesota. Gallery
of Interactive Geometry
- The Geometry of the
Site Quality Checked
Educational Directory for Parents, Families, Teens, and Children.
This site does not ask for or retain any personal information.
This site was designed, developed and it is maintained by:
The Webb Family
344 Walton Lane, Arcata, California 95519
Humboldt County - California's Redwood Coast
Copyright © 2000 - 2015 Kids Online Resources & Kid Science Link