:)Theodor Seuss Geisel - "Dr. Seuss" Biography
Bembo's Zoo- Each
letter of the alphabet transforms into an animal beginning
with that letter. From the book by Roberto deCumptich.
Learning is Fun - The basics.
Identifying Time - Compares radial
time, the face of the clock, with digital time. Test yourself
and what is Clockwise and Counter Clockwise. (flash 5)
Kraft of Canada Good Food!
:) The Humane Society of the United States
in Nature's Defense
- A Kids Heart - An online play
and learn site with free resources for kids and their
- ABC Mommy and Me -Lil'
Fingers Storybooks -- Animated Storybooks for toddlers.
Animated stories contain large text and big buttons for
- ABC Order - A free
online game for kids learning abc order to play online.
- ABCTeach - This is the place for kids,
parents, student teachers, and teachers. Offers over 5000+
free printable pages.
- Alphabet Action
- A free online game for kids to learn the alphabet. Learning
- American History
- NMAH, National Museum of American History, Smithsonian
Institution, Washington DC.
- Animals A to Z - Curious
about who lives at the Zoo? Find the facts about your
favorite Zoo animal.
The World's Most Famous Aardvark.
Print-Color Pages, PBS Kids.
- Association for Childhood Education International
(ACEI) - Works to promote and support in the global
community the optimal education and development of children,
from birth through early adolescence.
- A to Z Listings at Geographic.org - Geography, climate, countries, Maps, Flags, Population.
- Barney & Friends - Enter the PBS
dedicated Barney site to learn more about the show and
for fun and games.
- BBC- Little Kids - The site for
children aged six and under. Find all your favourite CBBC
characters like the Tweenies, Teletubbies, Fireman Sam,
Pingu, Noddy and Bob the Builder. Postcards, games and
colouring pictures fill this site with fun.
- BEARS by Ted and Floppy: Activities &
games for children. Online games and printable coloring
pictures. Also sells educational materials.
- Between the Lions: Alphabet
Soup - Each word is taken from the beginning of a
joke. Unscramble the word, and you get the punchline.
This is a fun game for our older kids, and grown-ups will
have a blast, too...
- Childcare Resource and Research Unit
(CRRU) - Focus is on early childhood care and education
research and advocacy for publicly-funded, universally
accessible, comprehensive, not-for-profit system of early
childhood care and education in Canada.
- Children's Christian Videos
- Children's Christian Videos, Games and Software.
- Children's Storybooks
Online - Young Children - Older Children -Young Adult.
- ClassBrain.com - An
educational resource site for students, teachers, and
- Clifford's Interactive Storybooks
- Phonics Fun for Early readers.
- Coloring.com - Interactively
color pictures online.
- Crayola - Kids, parents and educators
find creative solutions, colorful ideas and fun development
ideas at crayola.com.
- Crayola Factory - A virtual visit
to the most colorful discovery center in the world! Preview
exhibits, print activities to do at home and plan a trip
to see the real thing.